Our mission is to provide the highest quality education, care and supervision for all learners with the goal of assisting them to grow, develop and achieve their true potential.
• To provide the best possible education by ensuring individual attention for all learners.
• To provide learners with exposure to as much as possible to broaden their knowledge and view of the world.
• To provide a genuine sense of belonging where learners feel that school is home away from home.
• To provide an opportunity for learners to take ownership and have pride in their school and themselves.
• To increase learners self-confidence and responsibility which will better equip them for the future.
• To maintain a maximum class size of 20 learners, where emphasis is placed on academics.
• To instill a culture of good manners, respect and appreciation.
• To continually strive towards sound morals, values and ethics.
• To encourage participation in sport & cultural activities.
• To provide parents with peace of mind that their children are well cared for and safe.
• To be a well respected and trusted organisation in our community.
• To develop policies which are proactive and constructive